EUROPIA endorses sustainablity reporting guidance
27 Jun 2012
The European Petroleum Industry Association (EUROPIA) is the latest association to endorse the IPIECA, API and OGP Oil and gas industry guidance on voluntary sustainability reporting. Endorsers of the Guidance commit to promoting the practice of sustainability reporting to their membership networks.
EUROPIA is a non-profit organisation that represents the downstream sector (refining and marketing) of Europe’s oil industry. Its members, which include Europe’s leading oil companies, account for around 80% of EU petroleum refining capacity and some 75% of EU motor fuel retail sales.
EUROPIA joins the following organizations as an endorser of the Guidance:
- American Petroleum Institute (API) - co-author
- African Refiners’ Association (ARA)
- Regional Association of Oil and Gas Companies in Latin America and the Caribbean (ARPEL)
- The oil companies' European association for environment, health and safety in refining and distribution (CONCAWE)
- Canadian Petroleum Products Institute (CPPI)
- The Brazilian Petroleum, Gas and Biofuels Institute (IBP)
- International Association of Oil and Gas Producers (OGP) - co-author
- South African Petroleum Industry Association (SAPIA)