In a couple of weeks IPIECA members will gather for the Responsible Extractives Summit in London. The focus of the event is on maximising social licence and shared value in the oil, gas and mining sectors. Total, Statoil, Hess Corp, Chevron, BG group, Marathon, Blackrock are all confirmed to speak alongside 30 other speakers and over 120 attendees.
Below is a sample of the confirmed speakers:
- Clare Bebbington, Group Head of External Affairs, Petrofac
- The Rt. Hon. Clare Short, Chair of the Board, Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative
- Gabriella Herzog, Senior Manager – Corporate Social Responsibility, Hess Corporation
- Gerald Kloski, Manager, Corporate Security, Marathon Oil
- Julie Vallat, Legal Councel, Compliance and Social Responsibility, Total
- Dennis Fleming, Project Director of Niger Delta Partnership Initiative, Chevron
- Ramanie Kunanayagam, Group Head of Social Performance, BG Group
- Charlotte Wolff-Bye, Vice President Sustainability, Statoil
- Paula Luff, VP Corporate Social Responsibility, Hess Corporation
The event has a 14-session agenda that tackles stakeholder engagement, water stewardship, FPIC, grievance mechanisms, human right due diligence in security and supply chain to name a few items.
For more information on the summit, you can see the full agenda and speakers here
IPIECA members will receive a £200 discount on the registration fee. Quote ‘IPIECA200’ when registering.
- 10 June 2014