Ipieca is proud to support the Energy Institute's Energy Efficiency Conference 2023, focusing on 'Lessons Learned - An Informed Future for Energy'.
Utilising real-world examples of effective energy management, audiences will gain tangible guidance in the areas of technology, data and digital, process and behaviour, and strategy.
Ipieca Climate Director Ewan McKenzie will present on updates to the Ipieca-IOGP Energy efficiency compendium of technologies and good practice and moderate session one on technology, data and digital.
Other speakers include:
- Christine St John Cox, Head of Modern Energy Partners, Energy Systems Catapult
- Dr Mathias Loeser, CEng CMVP ChEM, Senior Manager Sustainability Solutions, ENGIE Impact
- Musidora Jorgensen, Chief Sustainability Officer, Microsoft UK
- Ethan O'Brien MEI ChEM, Group Energy Manager, Klöckner Pentaplast
- Matt Dale, Head of Fleet Consulting, Mitie
- Dr Moira Nicolson, Behavioural Specialist, Cabinet Office
- Andrew Geens, Head of CIBSE Certification, CIBSE
- Ruaraidh Bellew, Commercial Director (UK & Europe), EP&T Global
- Matt Dight, Head of Sustainability, Pilgrim's UK
- Thanos Patsos MEI ChEM, Associate Director, Verco
- Kit Oung, Principal Consultant, Efficien:ology
- Lucy Symons-Jones, Net Zero Director, Lexica
- Matteo Deidda MEI ChEM, Senior Sustainability Manager, Lloyds Banking Group
- Katie Robinson MEI ChEM, Principal Energy Consultant
Energy Institute are offering Ipieca subscribers 20% off the published price. Please use promo code IPEE20 when booking to take advantage.