Ipieca will be holding a webinar to introduce its online labour rights training, developed with the contribution of Building Responsibly and hosted on the Supply Chain Sustainability School’s e-learning platform. Consisting of 12 modules, the online training aims to improve awareness of labour rights issues among those responsible for working conditions and labour practices, so that they can better recognise problems and address them appropriately.
The webinar will cover how to use it and how it supports human rights performance in business. Audiences will have an opportunity to ask questions about the training.
- Duygu Guven, Sustainability and Social Performance Senior Manager, Ipieca
- Dionne Harrison, Labour Standards & Modern Slavery SME, bp
- Steve Gibbons, Director, Ergon
- Ian Heptonstall, Director, Supply Chain Sustainability School
- Amelia Knott, Consultant
There will be two sessions to accommodate the eastern and western hemispheres. Click on the links below to register:
- Eastern hemisphere: 25 May, 07:00 – 08:00 (BST)
- Western hemisphere: 25 May 15:30 – 16:30 (BST)
Access to the training is available to companies registered at Supply Chain Sustainability School. Registration is required to access the training. Please see the Q&A document for more information.
For any queries regarding the webinar, please connect firstname.lastname@example.org