The network’s activity focus areas enhance Ipieca's commitment to the UN Guiding Principles, and to promoting social performance and fair recruitment in the supply chain by:
- Being part of a network of representatives that are committed to work together towards the eradication of forced labour
- Developing and sharing collective knowledge and experience among the ILO, businesses and business networks on eradicating forced labour
- Capitalizing on the network's knowledge to promote innovative, scalable solutions with a special focus on SMEs
- Providing support to enterprises and business networks to navigate the complex landscape of actors, mechanisms and resources to tackle forced labour, embracing ILO and UN international standards
- Driving impact by making recognized and measured contributions to the UN Sustainable Development Goals
Find out more about the ILO Global Business Network on Forced Labour.