IPIECA is holding a number of webinars that will explore aspects related to Business and Human Rights as well as the first webinar in our series on Free, Prior and Informed Consent (FPIC) in different regulatory contexts.
Click on the links below to find out more and register.
- Business and Human Rights
- Discussion on effective non-judicial grievance mechanisms presented by ACCESS Facility:
Thursday 20 November (15:00 GMT)
- Update from SHIFT on the Reporting and Assurance Frameworks Initiative (RAFI):
Thursday 11 December (15:00 GMT)
- Integrating human rights into Environmental, Social and Health Impact Assessments:
Friday 12 December (15:00 GMT)
- Indigenous Peoples and Free, Prior and Informed Consent (FPIC)
Each webinar will be 1 – 1.5 hours, and will include an interactive question and answer session.
- 20 November 2014