Greenhouse gas emissions reporting: perspectives on voluntary and regulatory regimes provides a summary of the themes heard at the 2011 Ipieca workshop. It is aimed at everyone who has an interest in greenhouse gas reporting and the requirements it places on companies.
The publication highlights:
- the reason for growing demands for companies to report their greenhouse gas emissions;
- developments in voluntary reporting standards and regulatory requirements;
- industry concerns over the burgeoning reporting frameworks;
- the uncertainty and lack of comparability being brought about by competing frameworks; and
- some of the emerging changes in practice