This webinar brings together leading figures from the UN, academia and non-governmental organizations to explore the role that the oil and gas industry and Ipieca can play in the energy transition.
During the webinar, Ipieca asks key stakeholders to share their views on how the oil and gas industry can play a role in the energy transition, and what can Ipieca do to support this, as well as how Ipieca can ensure that environmental and social performance continue as key levers of the energy transition.
- Mark Radka, Chief, Energy Branch at United Nations Environment Programme
- Jane Nelson, Director of the Corporate Responsibility Initiative at Harvard Kennedy School
- Janet Peace, Senior Vice President of Policy and Business Strategy at the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions
- Marielle Canter Weikel, Senior Director for Responsible Mining and Energy at Conservation International
- Gerard Bos, Director, Global Business and Biodiversity Programme, International Union for Conservation of Nature
- Phil Bloomer, Executive Director, Business and Human Rights Resource Centre
- Rupert Thomas, VP for Sustainability, Shell (Moderator)